Please complete this form to sign the contract as shown after the form
Service Agreement Between SAI SEO & WEB SOLUTIONS & <Client Business Name>
This contract is entered into between SAI SEO & WEB SOLUTIONS (hereinafter referred to as “Service provider”) and <Client Business Name> (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the <Current Date>.
SAI SEO & WEB SOLUTIONS will provide the Client with below mentioned requirements into the website (hereinafter referred to as “Requirements”) as described in this contract. The Service provider will implement SEO Campaign and other Requirements into the Client websites.
The Services will include the following as per the plan.
Fixing of website issues (as mentioned in the email) and work on the SEO of the website. The service provider will ensure to place the website on search engines for keywords (as selected by the client). The cost finalized during the Email/Skype communication will be considered as the final cost. In the first month, Our primary focus would be on making the website error free and search engine friendly, So we must not expect much improvements during this period. By the end of 2nd month, The client will have improvements on the keyword rankings. By the end of 3rd month 50% of the keywords will be on the top page, and by the end of 4th month, the service provider will make sure the website is placed on the top Google search for all the keywords we would be working on.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization and to communicate directly with any third parties, if necessary.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- Service provider has been granted permission to use the specific keywords and/or phrases for developing and improving the ranking of the Client’s site(s) in approved search engines.
- All fees and deposits are non-refundable.
- Client recognizes that some websites will drop listings for no apparent reason, Provider will not be held liable for any dropped listings abstained from search engine sites.
- Client understands website rankings change and can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm. Actual ranking placement may take days to achieve due to the “Boosting Effect” and Client will expect reasonable results as such.
- Client guarantees all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to be their property.
Non Disclosure Agreement
Service Provider agrees to keep all information obtained during the term of this agreement confidential. Service Provider will not disclose any confidential information without prior written consent from owner. Furthermore, client agrees to withhold the highest level of respect for all individuals employed by provider during and at anytime following agreement terms. Provider represents and warrants that no interest or obligations exist which would prevent, limit, or impair performance of any part of this agreement.
This agreement will come to an end if any of the following occur:
- All deliverables completed.
- Any obligations of the agreement become impossible to achieve due to man-made calamities (War, Terrorism, Riots, etc) or any natural calamities (flood, hurricane, and volcano).
- Both parties approve written terms of termination.
- With an email intimation 7 days prior to the next payment.
This Agreement is adopted on the day of <Current Date>.
All notices and communications arising hereunder shall be sent to the following:
Email: <Client Email>
Attn: Lawrence Young
SAI SEO & WEB SOLUTIONS
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the “Service Provider” has executed the foregoing with the signature of its duly authorized officer, and the “Client” has executed with the signature of its Founder/Representative
For (<Business Name>)
Name: <Client Name>
Date: <Current Date>
For SAI SEO & WEB SOLUTIONS
Sales Manager, Lawrence Young
Date: <Current Date>