Reputation Management are of two types. Offline and Online
Most organizations start an Online Reputation Management campaign after awful reputation has recently crawled around the highest point of Google’s organic listings. That is a reactive process. The issue is that high-standing pages with negative press have a tendency to create inbound joins. Those connections further fortify the pages’ positions. Subsequently, they come to be more challenging to smother.
Unlike Alter SEO, which is focused on and battling negative press once its posted, Online Reputation Management could be utilized as a protection measure. By starting a campaign that controls the top natural positions, you can anticipate negative exposure from picking up presentation in any case. Basically, you can encase your organization from the whims and manoeuvres of disillusioned clients, unhappy workers, and tricky contenders.
Like search engine marketing, online reputation management uses a methodical, multi-pronged approach to protect your online reputation. The first step is to identify the sites and pages that contain negative publicity about your company, and are ranking for important keywords. Those keywords might include your name, that of your company, or key employees.
As online reputation management was originally developed by public relations firms, we as a search engine marketing firm have developed our own strategized approach called Alter SEO. The differences can be subtle, but the results can be enormous. Alter SEO is online reputation management from an SEO standpoint.
Negative exposure online has turned into a standout amongst the most baffling tests for organizations. It is regularly unknown. Names are frequently unattached to discussion strings, blog entries, and even whole sites. Accordingly, it is challenging to track and location the wellspring of the protest. Additionally, the developing notoriety of person to person communication stages has made it simpler than at any other time in recent memory for anybody with a gentle grievance to offer weight to their resentment. In the event that you or your organizations have been the focus of awful press on the web, it may be a great opportunity to start an Online Reputation Management campaign.
Online Reputation Management fits consistently inside the connection of your internet searcher showcasing program. It is the fastest, best answer for managing awful press that has surfaced on the internet searchers about you or your organization. By pushing negative postings from the front page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing, online notoriety administration (ORM) shields you from the harming discourse of others.
Process to be followed :
- Focus on Google for search results; the other search engines will follow suit over time.
- Review your website for keyword placement and density (Keyword/HTML Text Ratio); you won’t be found if the keywords are not present in the proper configuration (i.e. there are requirements for the number of keywords used in different parts of the codes) which we term as On-Page Optimization.
- Keeping the website up to date frequently as old/unattended sites drop fast and fresh information keeps your site sticky (viewers stay and return)
- Present clear calls-to-action buttons which gives your visitor a reason to respond or return to the website.
- Validate your Web Pages for Error-Free Codes as Google will downgrade poorly constructed websites.
- Content must be relevant to both the website and the web page. As this improves the bounce rate and a website having low bounce rate gets more priority by Google.
- Remove Flash and frames from the website as these websites don’t get indexed easily.
- Obtain inbound links from relevant, high-profile websites with good Page-Rank, Google has made it clear time and again it does considers PR as a ranking signal.
- Create multiple points-of-presence (e.g., blogs, article publication, activity at forums, social media, review websites), where you can get as many positive messages as possible, pushing the negative messages down on a search engine results page.
- Keep an eye on your results constantly and adapt quickly based on the results.